Interested in a career in law? The Paralegal Profession is a great place to start.
Paralegals help lawyers prepare for hearings, trials, and corporate meetings. They also interview clients and witnesses, conduct legal research, and prepare legal documents for filing with court.
Our paralegal brochure consolidates the most important information contained on our website into convenient and printable formats. You will have the option to download a 1 page or 16 page brochure, or both if you prefer.
Request your free download to learn about?
- How CALS helps its students achieve their goals
- Online and On Campus options
- Paralegal Certificate courses and tuition
- Paralegal Degree courses and tuition
- Including software and tools such as MS Office, Westlaw and ProDoc
- Career Services: How we help our graduates secure employment
- Details about our Accreditation, Licenses and Memberships
- How to get started by submitting an application and completing the enrollment process
Paralegal Certificate Curriculum
Required Paralegal Specialty Courses
(18 Semester Credit Hours)
- Introduction to Law and Ethics
- Interviewing and Investigation
- Legal Research and Writing
- Civil Procedure
- Corporate and Business Law
- Computers and the Law
Elective Paralegal Specialty Courses
Select 2 (6 Semester Credit Hours)
- Personal Injury
- Intellectual Property