At the Center, submitting your application is a streamlined process and your Admissions Advisor is here to assist you along the way.
- Submit Application indicating interest in program. (Select application below)
- Interview with your Admissions Advisor. (May be completed on campus or online.)
- Sit for and pass entrance exam.
(May be taken on campus or online. AAS Degree Only)
- Prepare a writing sample describing reasons for pursuing a paralegal career.
- Submit enrollment documents and provide official copies of college transcript, high school diploma or its equivalent.
Please Note: Students attending classes via Online Interactive Instruction™ must also provide one letter of recommendation preferably from a legal professional. When necessary a personal recommendation will be considered.
Application for Admission