Center for Advanced Legal Studies is currently enrolling students for online paralegal classes scheduled to begin September 21, 2020. Due to increased demand, it is recommended those interested in attending submit their applications early to begin the enrollment process.
Here are some important dates to keep in mind:
- Keeping Our Distance Since 2006: Online Classes at CALS
- Work Mistake? Fess Up to Your Mess Up and Fix It.
- Stay Home, Get a Degree
- Working and studying from home - a paradigm shift
- What Salary Do You Expect? 3 Responses for Meaningful Wage Dialogue
- Is the Job Right for You? 5 Must-Ask Questions!
- CALS Alum Crystal Cornett and Paralegals Connect
- Updated: Program Brochure
- Funding your education: How to apply for Title IV Financial Assistance
If you have any questions or are ready to get started, feel free to give us a call at 713-529-2778 or 800-446-6931. We look forward to working with you.
Eric H. Happe is Director of Distance Education at Center for Advanced Legal Studies in Houston, Texas. He is a graduate of the Paralegal Certificate program and worked as a paralegal for six years before returning to Center for Advanced Legal Studies in various administrative capacities.