All of us at Center for Advanced Legal Studies hope you are safe and well during these difficult times.
- Stay Home, Get a Degree
- Working and studying from home - a paradigm shift
- What Salary Do You Expect? 3 Responses for Meaningful Wage Dialogue
- Is the Job Right for You? 5 Must-Ask Questions!
- CALS Alum Crystal Cornett and Paralegals Connect
- Updated: Program Brochure
- Funding your education: How to apply for Title IV Financial Assistance
If you have any questions or are ready to get started, feel free to give us a call at 713-529-2778 or 800-446-6931. We look forward to working with you.
Eric H. Happe is Director of Distance Education at Center for Advanced Legal Studies in Houston, Texas. He is a graduate of the Paralegal Certificate program and worked as a paralegal for six years before returning to Center for Advanced Legal Studies in various administrative capacities. Eric managed the development of online paralegal programs at CALS and works closely with faculty and staff to provide students with quality paralegal education and training opportunities both on campus and online. Please feel free to connect with him on LinkedIn